Rohde&Schwarz EB 510 HF Monitoring RX, simplemente ESPECTACULAR.
Es que es chulo verdad?
- Digital direct conversion receiver from 9 kHz to 32 MHz
- Realtime IF spectrum up to 32 MHz and parallel emodulation with bandwidths from 100 Hz to 5 MHz
- Fast panorama scan with up to 60 GHz/s across the entire frequency rang
- High-speed frequency and memory scan with up to 1600 channels/s
- Polychrome IF spectrum for reliable detection of pulsed signals
- Spectrum and spectrogram (waterfall) display on receiver (model .03) or on PC via the R&S®EB510-Control software (both model .02 and model .03)
- AM, FM, I/Q, AM2, FM2, I/Q2 video panorama
- 1 Gbit LAN interface for remote control and data output
- Comparatively low power consumption for efficient DC operation, e.g. on a vehicle battery
- Space-saving system integration due to ½ 19" width and three height units
- Classification and analysis of signals up to 5 MHz bandwidth (analog and digital modulation) through evaluation of the I/Q data stream using the R&S®GX430IS software (in offline mode)